DISCOVER THE FRANKLIN METHOD® – SPRING WORKSHOPS
Franklin Method tools for improving the body’s function have been used by high-level athletes and performers for decades, and are scientifically proven to work! These easy to learn tools can be used anywhere, and will awaken the mind/body connection. Get ready for more effective workouts, better posture and more energy! Come and experience the power of these tools – including imagery, touch and simple, mindful exercises – and rediscover a sense of power, mobility and ease in your body.
Here’s our Spring line up:
Relax your Neck, Liberate your Shoulders – Sunday 19th April; 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Discover how understanding the bones, joints and muscles of your shoulder area enables you to
easily achieve more efficient movement and freedom from tension in your upper body.
- Learn how your shoulders and neck can become a place of ease and comfort
- Enjoy self massage with ball rolling for increased freedom and power
Muscle Efficiency – Sunday 24th May; 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Learn how muscles actually work and how to access their power and get more out of your exercise
- Learn how to create strength and flexibility at the same time!
- Discover a new focus for your abdominal muscles and pelvic floor
- Enjoy more freedom and power for your body
Happy Feet: Creating a Dynamic Base – Sunday 28th June; 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Learn about the amazing design of the feet and build an understanding of their function in an
- Learn imagery and proprioceptive exercises that will strengthen and increase flexibility of the feet and ankles
- Discover how the feet relate to your hips and knees
- Improve posture, stability, balance and agility
Early Bird Price: $55 (+ HST) per workshop
Full Price (within 7 days of workshop): $65 (+ HST) per workshop
For further information: