MAT™ Muscle Activation Techniques
Have you been puzzled by your pain and feel that no matter what you do, it will always be there and will just keep coming back?
Have you been feeling that you’re not exercising efficiently; that your body is imbalanced and, no matter what you do, your weak side stays weak while your strong side gets stronger?
Are you finding that your body is perhaps more susceptible to injury and you are constantly getting one injury after another?
Well then, perhaps it is time to try MAT™ – Muscle Activation Techniques.
What is MAT™?
- MAT™ is a biomechanically-based process designed to evaluate and correct muscular imbalances that contribute to chronic pain and injury.
- MAT™ is a revolutionary approach to the assessment and correction of muscular imbalances, joint instability, and limitations in Range of Motion.
- MAT™ is a unique and effective system that aims to “jumpstart” the muscles in order for them to function with maximum efficiency.
- MAT™ is for EVERYONE from elite athletes to rehabilitation patients, and anyone in between.
How does MAT™ help?
- MAT™ checks the integrity of the neurological connection between the brain and muscles. It determines whether or not the brain is properly signaling to your muscles to contract when necessary
- MAT™ identifies which muscles are not receiving neural input by performing range of motion tests
- MAT™ improves the stability of your joints by reactivating muscles and restoring their ability to contract on demand
- MAT™ provides a checks and balances system to make sure that any time mobility is increased, there is appropriate input and therefore contraction during this motion
Benefits of MAT™
- MAT™ addresses the weakness before an injury occurs. Conventional therapy will typically treat the symptom, but the cause of the problem is typically left unaddressed. The end result is that the athlete or the patient does not heal, or they go on to experience repetitive injuries or a more severe injury. MAT™ focuses on the cause of pain.
- MAT™ not only helps to prevent injuries, but it can also assist a rehabilitation process. By balancing the muscular system, MAT™ provides an improved environment for restoring physical performance.
- MAT™ prepares the body to be more efficient in training and athletic performance. It helps athletes recover from competitive stress quickly and help them prevent future injuries.
Session Fee: $110
Contact us to book your session!