FRANKLIN METHOD® Relax your Neck, Liberate your Shoulders
In this workshop you will learn about the anatomy of the shoulder girdle, leading to an increased awareness of how the joints and muscles work in efficient movement. Experience the power of imagery, touch and simple movement exercises to lengthen and balance shoulder musculature – providing a new sense of mobility and strength in this important area.
- How your arms and shoulders evolved to function
- How to build efficient movement into your upper body
- How to let your shoulders and neck become a place of ease and comfort
- How to feel the suspension of the shoulder girdle
- Self massage on balls for increased freedom and power to move
with Rowena Hall
Franklin Method® Educator
Certified Pilates Teacher PMA®-CPT
Franklin Method tools for improving the body’s function have been used by high-level athletes and performers for decades, and are scientifically proven to work!
These easy to learn tools can be used anywhere, and will awaken the mind/body
connection. Get ready for more effective workouts, better posture and more energy! Come and experience the power of these tools – including imagery, touch and simple, mindful exercises – and rediscover a sense of power, mobility and ease in your body.
For further information on the Franklin Method®: