We are Ottawa’s Oldest Pilates Studio – in downtown since 2000 and now in Kanata since 2015
Downtown Location (new since January 2nd 2018):270 Catherine St
Ottawa, ON K1R 5T3
Main: 613.699.0932 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Downtown location is centrally located, just off the 417 highway, and easily accessible to those coming from the East (Exit Catherine) and also the West (Exit Kent). The Studio features a beautiful ground-floor 2500 sqft space with high ceilings and exclusive free parking for your convenience.
Kanata Location:64 Stonehaven Dr
Kanata, ON K2M 2Y2 Main: 613.699.0932 Email: email@example.com
Our Kanata Studio is located in Bridlewood in The Bridlewood Plaza on Stonehaven Drive, and next to the famous The Works restaurant and Tiny Hoppers daycare. The Studio is about 20-25 mins from downtown Ottawa and is centrally located in the West so it’s no more than 10 mins away for those coming from Stittsville or Barrhaven.
Our studios are fully equipped with Pilates equipment.
- The Cadillac: This piece of equipment is excellent for rehabilitation and the exercises on the Cadillac also help clients to better understand the Pilates technique.
- The Reformer: This is an incredibly versatile machine that allows clients to learn how to re-align their body while gaining strength and flexibility.
- The Spine Corrector: This barrel can be used to teach clients to open their spine in all directions.
- The Wunda Chair: Joseph Pilates created this machine to match what the Reformer can do but taking up less space. We use these in Group classes and in our Private and Semi-Private sessions. The Chair is another way to perfect your Pilates technique while gaining strength and flexibility. It adds variety to the client’s workout.
- The Ladder Barrel: This piece of equipment is used to add more versatile core strengthening and flexibility exercises (currently in downtown only)
There are many other smaller tools that allow our trainers to aid you in achieving your goals.